Mind maps, concept maps, argument maps, software and applications
Those tools will help you and your Dys children to visually organise your ideas. Visual tools are quite efficient helpers for children with reading difficulties.
In front of each tool logo, you will find a short description. Click on the Download button to download the free PDF document attached to it.
- Mindomo is a multiplatform, collaborative mind mapping and visual application
- It allows dys children and teenagers to collaborate online, at a distance, in real time
- CMaptools is a set of application aimed to create concept maps
- Those diagrams enable your dys children to express themselves with graphs
- XMind is a freemium Mind mapping software that allows you to draw not only mind maps but a complete range of diagrams like timelines, organograms, matrix, etc.
- Argument Maps are visual tools that help your children to think and to write logically
- With argument maps, your child will learn to structure his/her thought in a critical and logical way!