Audiobooks and other text to speech applications
This set of tools aims to help your dys children with reading difficulties. The text to speech tools turn written text into voice spoken messages.
Click on the Download button under the short description of the tool to download the free PDF document attached.
- Scanmarker is a pen-shaped scanner that can read a text and read it aloud: it is a text to speech device that will help your dys children to read even the most difficult texts.
- Natural Reader: turns any written text into a voice read sequence
- Natural Reader helps children with reading difficulties to understand a text through spoken sequences
- Balabolka is a free Text to Speech software that allows your dys children to hear and to understand any written text in numerous different formats.
- Audiobooks are books read by good readers in an expressive and often well “acted” way. They can be listened to on the computer, on tablets or smartphones and, in some cases, on mp3 players.