Calendars, pocket organisers, etc.: those tools will help you and your Dys children to get better organised.
In front of the logo, you’ll find a short description of each tool or technique. Click on the Download button to download the PDF document for free.
- ocket: with this add-on on your browser, organise Web pages for further reading
- A good way not to get distracted while organising your reading materials
- That Backpack Checklist will help your child to be better organised with his backpack and never forget anything.
- SMART Goals help you and your Dys children to get organised, without putting to much pressure on your shoulders.
- A progression sheet helps your child to visualise his or her progression in a series of school subjects or home activities. It is a simple and efficient way to measure your everyday progress.
- Graphic organizers help your child to get better organized. Their visual structure makes them clear, simple and funny to use.