Those tools will help your Dys children to write better and easier. In front of each logo, you will find a short description of the tool.
Click on the “Download” button in front of the tool logo to get to the document downloading page.
- Notability: multisensorial note-taking application. Allows you to write, comment, sketch, record your voice, etc.
- Notability enables you to download any Webpage and turn it into a modifiable PDF document.
- This keyboard proposes a set of very big keys for children fingers. Dyspraxic children will find it quite easy to work on that adapted keyboard.
- Dictation and Speech to Text applications: applications that turn your speech into written text.
Helps dyspraxic children to “write” without too much effort
- Tools and Techniques for Graph-Motor Skills: those techniques will help your child to develop better motor and writing skills
- A slanted board will help your dyspraxic children to adopt a better writing position. That will help with writing as well as to avoid back pain.
- Grips help your child for better grasping of the writing tools, pen or pencil.
- Your child can write without too much effort or any pain
- Ruled paper sheets are special paper sheets with special rules to help your child with handwriting and calligraphy.
You can download them from specialised websites.
- PDFXChange is a software allows you to use the PDF as if it were a real paper book: underline, highlight, delete with a bar the parts of the text that are not relevant, insert notes or comments