Tools to cope with Dys daily life and school work
In parallel to the MOOC Dys online training, the international team involved in this project committed to creating a “MOOC Dys Parents Toolkit“: a toolbox that would ease the daily life of parents their Dys children.
On this page, you will find 7 types of tools, tips and techniques that will make your life easier.
To know more about those tools, tips and tricks – how we organised them and what our set of icons mean, you can download our general Presentation of the Parents MOOC Dys Toolkit.
Parents Toolkit Categories
We established 7 Tool Categories in our ToolKit. Here you will find a description of each category and links to the tool pages.
- Writing aids and note-taking applications that will help your Dys child write better and easier.
- Click to reach our Note-taking applications.
- Mind Maps, Concept Maps and other visual tools to organise your ideas
- Tools to get organised or manage your projects
- Click to view our Visual Thinking Tools
- Communicate better with your environment:
- your child
- the teachers
- Click here to find out our Communication Tools
- Tools to get better organised
- Tools to plan your work both at home and in the classroom
- Click here to join our Getting Organised Tools Page
- Reading helpers for Dys Children and Teenagers
- Reading applications for everybody
- Click here to view our collection of reading tools and helpers
- Audio applications and readers
- Text to Speech applications
- Click here to view our set of Audio Tools
- Mathematics and numbers applications
- Geometry applications
- Click here to discover our Maths and Numbers Tools