Formation 3.0 is the MOOC Dys partner for digital educational support
Marco Bertolini created Formation 3.0 in Paris in 2015. The name of the company derives from the popular blog that the training consultant has been operating since the end of 2009.
- consulting in innovative pedagogies: active pedagogies, digital or otherwise
- digitalisation consulting training: creation of online training (e-learning), hybrid (face-to-face and online) or microlearning
- the creation and distribution of online training (SPOCs and MOOCs)
Formation 3.0 publishes its own e-learning courses on the Spoc en Stock website.
Educational intervention in the MOOC Dys project
Formation 3.0 is one of the founding partners and is the digital pedagogy advisor for the MOOC Dys project. Its role is to help transform and convert other partners’ expertise into the online content and educational activities.
Therefore, it supports all partners in :
- efficiently creating an online platform which is able to host and distribute the contents and activities of the MOOC
- defining educational objectives and analyzing the needs of different audiences
- composing educational scenarios
- designing and creating of the contents and activities of the MOOC
- animating of the live sessions for the French and English sections of the MOOC